5/06/2020

Rest in peace





My mom passed away suddenly.


She did not warn me at all.


She did not let me prepare for it at all.


She did not let me thank her enough and let her know I love her.


She loved family and especially her grandson.


My son was everything to her but Tokyo and New York was too far to see him often.


Since New York became hot spot for COVID-19, she called us every nigh to convince us to come to Tokyo and stay with her.

She was begging us for it.


She was having normal life until last night of her life.


She passed away suddenly without suffer.


I am not sure if she realize what happened.


She is gone when whole world is in chaos.


Year of 2020 is a special year and I will never forget and hand down a story to generation to generation.




Rest in peace mom



Love always 


Your son








No comments:

Post a Comment