5/03/2011

Beautiful Machines

TAKA-Q PORSHE 956 & 962C






TAKA-Q TOYOTA 88C-V









Here are my most favorite racing team/cars ever exsisted. TAKA-Q RACING TEAM!!


TAKA-Q PORSHE raced at Le Mans 24 hours and they came in 7th place in 1987. By the way TAKA-Q also joined with French apparel brand, NEWMAN and sponsored same JOEST RACING TEAM and won Le Mans in 1984.


TAKA-Q TOYOTA had 800 horsepower and won the title at Suzuka Circuit, I believe in 1988? Not sure, but they were strong.


I just simply loved their coloring and smart looking body designs. And I am very proud to say that TAKA-Q RACING TEAM was owned by my grand father!!


He was the coolest guy I know, and he was mid 70 years old when he was a owner.


It is my absolute dream to have my own racing team too. Let's see how much would cost me to own 4 racing cars.......


Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment