12/09/2011

Collaboration item

It is my honor to introduce to you my all time hero "ULTRMAN'.
He was introduced in 1966 and since his debut, he has ruled our dream world as of today and his all time natural enermy since the begenning is BALTAN/ALIEN BALTAN.I begged so much my mom to watch their fight, and ok to sit front of TV, it was my happiest moment then. I am sure many of you were the same.

Today, I found out that the very first leather made tennis shoes that was intorduced from California, K-SWISS was also born in 1966. I remember that when I was a junior high and playing tennis daily basis, I really wanted to wear K-SWISS not on tennis court, but on a street. It was a cool things to wear back then.

Thanks to MOONSTAR shoe company in Japan, someone from the company said "Let's celebrate our heros for their 45 anniversary!!" and made collborated shoes. Wow, that is something very special to own. Let me know if you want, not me, but they are my heros.


ウルトラマンが誕生したのが、1966年7月って知っていました?


世界初のレザーテニスシューズ、K-SWISSが誕生したのも、1966年なんです。


凄くないですか?この偶然????


って事で、月星さんがやってくれました。45周年ウルトラマン・バルタン星人 K-SWISSコラボ・シューズ。


ここまで来ると、そろそろコラボの企画をすること自体、自由過ぎてグー?バッド?ジャンルを超えたコラボだったら、良いとしますか。


















No comments:

Post a Comment